[SC] Los Angeles community?
Alastair Smith
2015-06-17 16:23:10 UTC
Hi everyone

A colleague of mine based in Los Angeles area (Pasadena) is interested in
software craftsmanship. A google search hasn't turned up many results so
far, so I thought I'd double-check with this list. Is there a software
craftsmanship community in the LA area that's currently active?

Thanks in advance

Alastair
Craig Demyanovich
2015-06-17 18:30:23 UTC
My company, 8th Light <https://8thlight.com/>, has an office in L.A. The
team there also organizes a meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/LA-Software-Workshops/>. Software Craftsmanship is
at the heart of our business.

Craig

Alastair Smith
2015-06-17 18:50:24 UTC
Awesome, thanks Craig! I've pointed my colleague at the meetup you mentioned.

Is it ok if I email you off-list with a couple of questions?

Alastair

Sent from myPhone
My company, 8th Light, has an office in L.A. The team there also organizes a meetup. Software Craftsmanship is at the heart of our business.
Craig
Craig Demyanovich
2015-06-17 18:58:07 UTC
Alastair, yes, you can email me off-list.

Craig